Thursday, November 4, 2010

About me

This paragraph will introduce me. My name is Lan Shi, and my friends usually call me stone. I was born in 1988, so now I am 22 years old. I am a single boy because there are lots reasons. I came to Vancouver more than one year, and I still study language now. I want to go to a university because my parents hope that. On the other hand, I graduated university in China, so this differs for other students. Came to Vancouver, I get lots of experience, and I think I become to strong. When people change a new environment, they will adapt the environment, so I am not only study knowledge, but also study culture. I also have many friends in Vancouver, but we do not often go out to get party, so I always feel bored. Everything maybe is not good, but I will go on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment