Monday, November 8, 2010

Activities

    Changes in the environment will lead to a change in the lifestyle, so there are many differences for activities between my hometown and Vancouver, and this paragraph will talk about different form three respects. First, numbers of activities are difference. I had lots of activities to attend when I was in my hometown because I have lots of friends. On the other hand, my hometown is an entertainment city, and it call entertainment capital in China, so we can do lots of things. In Canada, I do not have lots of friends, and also it is new environment, so each week I went out less than three times. Second, type of activities is difference. In my hometown, there are many differences kinds of activities, but there are not many in Canada because there are lots of reasons; for example, language and culture. Last, place of activities is difference. Does an activity need a place, so place will influence to activity. The climate and geographical condition are differences between Vancouver and my hometown, so these will decide some activities. Although Vancouver and my hometown have many differents, each has their own advantages and good activities. For example, Vancouver is very good place for skiing.

1 comment:

  1. Go fishing, catching crabs, oysters, mussells..
    I killed my time with activities like that with my friends when I wasn't really adjusted to Canada

    ReplyDelete